After working in a support role for over 12 years I decided to follow a lifelong passion and join the fitness industry. I am passionate about helping people reach their own personal fitness goals and want to take my supportive skills and fitness knowledge to enable each individual to reach their own goal.
I am a great believer that physical exercise enhances our mental, physical and emotional wellbeing. I understand that for some entering a gym for the first time can be a daunting experience which is why I pride myself on being a friendly, enthusiastic, supportive and approachable person. I would like to think that I would put anyone at ease in a space that can be overwhelming.
I believe that each person should leave their workout session or class feeling energised, uplifted and eager to return.
I have always enjoyed a wide range of sports. When I was younger I especially enjoyed team sports and excelled in netball leading my team to great wins as captain.
I now enjoy setting myself short and long term goals on the gym floor where I practice weightlifting regularly and attend 1:1 yoga sessions to support my mobility and emotional wellbeing.
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health Level 3
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical exercise programme Level 3
- Programming personal training with clients Level 3
- Delivering personal training sessions with clients Level 3
- Mental Health First Aider England
- CPCAB in counselling skills Level 2