Having competed at an elite level in Olympic Taekwondo during my teenage years, I have been involved in sport and fitness from an early age. I medalled in many national and international competitions, including winning gold at the British Championships. I believe the main factor in my achievements was good nutrition and following a sports-specific training programme in the gym, which sparked my interest for health and fitness. I have now turned my focus and passion from competitive sport to helping people lead healthier and happier lives.
I am hugely enthusiastic and believe that variety and fun is key to achieving whatever goals you may have. I like to use a combination of functional fitness, HIIT, plyometrics and resistance training.
As an avid food-lover, I also appreciate the importance of a healthy, balanced diet, and can provide nutritional advice tailored to your individual needs.
I have experience in working with clients with a variety of fitness levels, medical conditions and goals, but mostly specialise in sports specific training, weight loss/toning, and lifestyle transformations.
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Sports Conditioning
- Level 3 Certificate in Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Certificate in Business Skills for the Fitness Professional
- Level 3 Certificate in Instructing Outdoor Exercise
- Level 2 Certificate in Instructing Circuits
- Level 2 Certificate in Instructing Indoor Cycling
- Level 2 Gym Instructor