My Career in physical training started a few years ago, when I left the Military to join the Fitness industry at Odyssey. As an enthusiast of strength & conditioning training, it was the perfect match for me and have loved every minute of it.
For the last 6 years, I have trained some amazing clients with a variety of aspirations and goals; from The London marathon, The 3 Peaks and Round the world Yacht races to Pre & postnatal clients, Core Strength & Abdominal training and weight loss. I enjoy using creative exercises within training programmes to keep my clients engaged in their workouts and most importantly achieving results!
Part of my role at Odyssey is the studio coordinator for the group exercise classes. Which has accredited me with an extensive knowledge and understanding of studio classes & programmes; tailored & designed for the Odyssey members.
My specialities are Matt Pilates and Pilates Reformer and I am currently a Yoga student.
Fitness Qualifications and Training
- YMCA Personal Trainer Dip level 3
- Events Management Dip Level 4
- YMCA Matt Pilates Dip Level 3
- Pilates Reformer Essentials
- Indoor Cycling award level 3
- Outdoor Fitness award level 3
- Sports condition award level 3
- Exercise referral award level 3
- Circuit training award level 3
- Yoga Dip level 3 – student
- EFW- Aquacise award
- MCA Gym Instructor level 2
- YMCA Pre & Post Natal level 3